Tuesday 28 August 2012

[FONT] Galaxy S3 rosemary font!

Hey buds
This is Rosemary font from Galaxy S3.. Its my favourite font so I extracted it fom my brother's S3

Just download the atachment below.. its a zip file..
extract it ( u'll get 3 files in it..)
copy those three files to ur "system/ fonts" folder n change permissions as "rw--r--r" for all three files after pasting..
reboot ur phone.. Enjoy
Screenshots



Set permissions as this:

Attached Files
File Type: zip Rosemary-font.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.23 MB, 155 views)

6 comments:

  1. hey do you know how to download rosemary font for s 2? thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know how to get the rosemary font for the computer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. works great n perfect on my android one a1....☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you got rosemary bold font? I can't find it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete